Silver buying Bro TIPS part 1
- silver coins minted before 1965 are usually 90% silver (also known as junk silver buuuuut its still silver so the coin is still worth something).
- banks do not seperate the silver coins from the worthless coins(coins that appear to be silver but are not)
- you can get lucky and find silver coins by purchasing Kennedy half dollar rolls then selling the rolls back to the bank after you have extracted the silver ones.
- .999 Silver rounds can usually be bought at pawn shops marked "coin and pawn"
- .9999 Silver Eagles can usually be bought at the same pawn shop, but they are usually proofs and uncirculated mints, so they are subject to a completely different increase of value.
This is quick infoz for the next time u buy silver.. if you buy silver. Below is the picture of the silver round that i purchased!
|my first OZ of .999% pure silver round :D the price was $40 USD|
- 2008 Canada Silver Maple Leaf .9999
- Canadian 2009 Silver Maple Leaf Canada 2009 guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint to contain .9999 of pure silver Canadian Silver Maple Leaf and Queen Elizabeth Ii Ounce of 99.99% Fine Silver
- NEW Buffalo/Indian Head Nickel Art Coin 1 TROY OZ .999 SILVER BULLION
- 2008 Austrian Vienna Philharmonic Coin - .999 Pure Silver (First-Year-of-Issue)
- 2009 Australian Koala 1oz Silver Specimen Coin 99.9% Pure Silver
DONATE a BITCOIN