|if his shoe was huge..|
At first i was kind of baffled on how i was going to get the solid oil into my ear. Good thing ingenuity kicked in. I fetched a pale of water, placed said pale into the microwave until the water was nice and hot. That process took roughly 2 minutes. 5 - 4 -3 -2 -1........OPEN MICROWAVE NO BEEP.. Felt like bomb defuser.
Then I placed the jar of solid coconut oil into the warm water. The coconut oil took roughly 5-10 minutes to be completely liquefied. Once the coconut oil is completely liquefied I took an ear dropper and driped 10-15 drops into the infected ear. Instantly i could feel the soothing nature of the oil. I left the drops in for like 30-45 mins, everyone else said 20 but i do it my way because well.. i just do. WTF can the extra time hurt you know? The ear is already effed up.. After the time elapsed i let the coconut oil drain out slowly.
- Day 2, i woke up and my ear pain was gone, and the discharge still had a strange smell as well as color but the production seemed to have slow down a tad bit.
- Day 3 i woke up, the discharge did not have the brown coloring and the smell has tapered off an extreme amount, this is pretty amazing since i have literally spent only a few dollars on this coconut oil compared to the ineffective poison called antibiotics and dr visit. FUUUUUUU lame ass american healthcare.
Moms Foot Results:
- 1st application showed slight improvement of redness over night
- 2nd application has shown little to no improvement, but also not really worsening either.
Other Results: (random things i found to put it on since its microbicidal)
- I had a bump on my ass cheek. Applied the coconut topically, 16 hours later. GONE.
- tiny black heads on my forehead and nose... Applied topically, 16 hours later. GONE.
Coconut oil for sale on amazon: